[rescue] OT: Linux and USB on Intel

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Mon Apr 21 13:17:13 CDT 2003

On Mon, 21 Apr 2003, Jeffrey Nonken wrote:

> My high-tech solution:
> http://parasite.host4us.com/images/VoodooFan004x.jpg
> Bad pic of my high-tech solution in place:
> http://parasite.host4us.com/images/VoodooFan001x.jpg

*blink*

Nevermind, I'll never understand.  All my systems shipped from the
factory with more-than-adequate cooling.  I can't understand why people
continue to throw perfectly good money at x86 equipment and related
periphreals.

The day I have to clothespin a squirrel-cage fan to the innards of one
of my SGIs is the day that I sell all my computer shit on eBay and
become a farmer.

--
Jonathan Patschke *) "who has been feeding my cats crack again??  they
Thorndale, TX     (*  were doing chuck norris shit all over the apartment