[rescue] OT: Linux and USB on Intel

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Mon Apr 21 12:11:01 CDT 2003

"Joshua D. Boyd" <jdboyd at celestrion.net> wrote:

> On Mon, Apr 21, 2003 at 11:35:24AM -0400, Kurt Huhn wrote:
> >
> > I've also had some very sick thoughts lately about trading my truck
> > in on a Volkswagen VW Golf with a diesel engine.
>
> Give in to the VW side.  You know you want to.

Absolutely, I was a part of the VW legions for several years - two ('83
and '84) VW Rabbits (diesel, of course), a Karman Gia, a '98 2.0l Golf,
a '86 (IIRC) Rabbit diesel Wolfsburg Edition that I brokerd for my
sister, and am '89 Jetta that also belonged to my sister and got dumped
on my doorstep when she moved to CA.

I miss driving a VW.

--
Kurt                 "Who am I kidding?  Cake is just a delivery
kurt at k-huhn.com        mechanism for icing."