[rescue] OT: Linux and USB on Intel

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Mon Apr 21 11:20:03 CDT 2003

On Mon, 21 Apr 2003, Kurt Huhn wrote:

> When I reply, "yes it's fast" they invariably ask how many Ghz.  I tell
> them 300Mhz and their look of excitement immediately turns to disgust.
> "That's too slow." they say.  "How do you get any work done?" they ask.

These same people must think that an 3-cylinder engine which a typical
crusing RPM of about 4500 must whip the shit out of a V8 which "only"
revs at about 2000 when you're cruising.

--
Jonathan Patschke *) "who has been feeding my cats crack again??  they
Thorndale, TX     (*  were doing chuck norris shit all over the apartment