[rescue] OT: Linux and USB on Intel

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Mon Apr 21 08:44:11 CDT 2003

Bill Bradford <mrbill at mrbill.net> wrote:

> Also - most people will buy Advanced Server for the *support*, not for
> the basic OS..

My boss tried that on me once.  I asked him "What the fuck did you hire
me for?  I'm your goddam support, mister."

Not only did I get away with it, but he hasn't tried that "we need
corporate support" bullshit with me since (about 9 months ago).

Okay, I guess that doesn't work for everybody.

--
Kurt                 "Who am I kidding?  Cake is just a delivery
kurt at k-huhn.com        mechanism for icing."