[rescue] Monitor problems

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Sun Apr 20 20:28:36 CDT 2003

On Mon, 21 Apr 2003, Stefan Skoglund wrote:

> What can be done ? i have tried the external trimmings
> (horizontal wide, pos vert size and so on)
> rotating the picture didn't really help

Pop the cover and see if there's a screwdriver-adjustment with a
trapezoid logo next to it.  Be -damn- sure that you ALWAYS use a nylon
or plastic screwdrive for work inside a monitor (even adjusting
settings).  One slip with a metal screwdriver can cause you to have a Bad
Day(TM).

--
Jonathan Patschke *) "who has been feeding my cats crack again??  they
Thorndale, TX     (*  were doing chuck norris shit all over the apartment