[rescue] high density parallel cable

phoetoid phoetoid at pyrospheric.net
Sun Apr 20 19:05:00 CDT 2003

Don't know if it is what you are looking for, but I have an adapter that
goes from the centronics to regular 25 pin parallel cable for my 1100. I
got the adapter off of ebay for a measly 5$ or something like that.

Hope that helps...

[ Charlie Richards - phoetoid at pyrospheric.net ]
..::[ www.pyrospheric.net ]::....::[ www.bsdvault.net ]::..