[rescue] SOG converter

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Sun Apr 20 16:57:52 CDT 2003

On Sun, 20 Apr 2003, Curtis H. Wilbar Jr. wrote:

> I assume you did this so you would only have the RGB signals, and let the
> monitor do the sync on green thing ?

Yep.  That way the monitor is smart enough to knock the sync signal off
the green, and bring the green levels back where they need to be, -and-
the monitor wasn't getting confused by the noise on CSYNC when connected
to the Indigo 2 or Octane.

--
Jonathan Patschke *) "who has been feeding my cats crack again??  they
Thorndale, TX     (*  were doing chuck norris shit all over the apartment