[rescue] SOG converter

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Sun Apr 20 13:40:24 CDT 2003

On Sunday, April 20, 2003, at 02:37 PM, Curtis H. Wilbar Jr. wrote:
> I'm interested in the circuit if someone has a schematic...
>
> (or a website link)

   The LM1881 is a very old (but widely used) part from National
Semiconductor.  They may have a datasheet and app notes for it online.
If you have trouble finding one, let me know, I have a few National
linear components databooks here that I'm sure cover the LM1881.

         -Dave

--
Dave McGuire           "She's a cheek pincher.  I have scars."
St. Petersburg, FL                          -Gary Nichols