[rescue] Pretty good computer book sale -- ends TODAY

phoetoid phoetoid at pyrospheric.net
Fri Apr 18 12:08:00 CDT 2003

Wow. Woke up today, saw this, and being the cheap skate I am, I had to
check it out. I got 21 books for 38 bucks, and 30$ shipping. The total
cost of the books would have been well over 500$. All I can say is thank
you!

[ Charlie Richards - phoetoid at pyrospheric.net ]
..::[ www.pyrospheric.net ]::....::[ www.bsdvault.net ]::..