[rescue] Printers for sale

jwbirdsa at picarefy.com jwbirdsa at picarefy.com
Tue Apr 15 15:34:15 CDT 2003

   More cleaning out. These are 1) big and 2) heavy. At best, shipping is
going to be difficult and expensive, so I'm really hoping for takers somewhere
in the Seattle area.

1) Lexmark Optra Lxn+ -- with duplexer and extra paper deck. The duplexer
makes pretty paper fans and the moment, and the extra paper deck may or
may not work either. On the other hand, the print engine was last known to
be working just fine. With 40M of RAM (expandable to 64M), it can run in
1200dpi mode. The network card works fine too. Comes with a box full of
spare parts and I believe I have a CD of drivers around. $50 OBO.

2) HP LaserJet 4MX -- even bigger and heavier. Comes with paper tray
and a pile of manuals. Also $50 OBO.

   --James B.