[rescue] PDP stuff available

James james at jdfogg.com
Tue Apr 15 09:20:01 CDT 2003

It is with great sadness that I have to consider thinning my DEC holdings.

I have a complete set of DEC PDP 11/?? boards and a set of 11/23 boards. All
are from a working systems but unknown status. The system chassis were
tossed and the racks converted to audio equipment use (not by me, I would at
least save the chassis).

Anyone want this cache for shipping costs?

Also for grabs (free but you ship/move), a complete PDP 11/23 system with 4
RL02's. Two of the RL02's are unracked RL02's for other things). There is
room in the main rack for the unracked RL02's, but I wonder if the rack can
take the weight and maybe that is why the previous owner was sold two racks.
There are also two VT52's for this unit. No floppy/tape. The system was used
for accounting at a Massachusetts paper mill in Belchers Falls. I don't know
if there are any diskpacks in the drives or if there is any O/S or data on
them if they exist. The system is FOB New London New Hampshire or pickup.

I am available at james at jdfogg.com.