8-year olds and tools (was RE: [rescue] Re: Macs & IDE vs.

Geoffrey S. Mendelson Geoffrey.Mendelson at mobileye.com
Mon Apr 14 09:02:19 CDT 2003

Frank Van Damme wrote:
> Keywords being "within reason" and "supervised" :)

Our youngest is 5 years old and we named him Daniel (Dani-El) Hebrew for
beloved of G-D, becauswe his mother was diagnosed with breast cancer hours
after finding out she was pregnant. (They both are fine now).

After living with him, it became apparant we should have named him Shiva*.

Geoff

* Hindu for the destroyer of worlds.

--
Geoffrey S. Mendelson
MobilEye Vision Technologies Ltd, R.M.P.E House, 10 Hartom St. Har Hotzvim