[rescue] Folks in GA w/hankerin' for SS20's might look at this

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Sun Apr 13 16:10:10 CDT 2003

On Friday, April 11, 2003, at 12:02 PM, Kevin wrote:
> One of my 20" SGI monitors came with a similar remote.
> What are people using these things for, presentations
> or something similar?  Seems odd to me.

   As I understand it, the rationale was that with average arm length,
you can't get far enough away from a 20" monitor to make accurate
geometry and contrast adjustments.  And they thought it'd be a neat
bell/whistle.

         -Dave

--
Dave McGuire           "She's a cheek pincher.  I have scars."
St. Petersburg, FL                          -Gary Nichols