[rescue] Folks in GA w/hankerin' for SS20's might look at this

Eric Webb ttlchaos at randomc.com
Sun Apr 13 07:22:20 CDT 2003

On Friday 11 April 2003 06:19 pm, N. Miller wrote:
> <http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3412127703&category=203
>27> 10 SS20's + 5 20" monitors for $500 buy it now.  Bids start at $100, and
> currently, there
> are none.

Well, I for one am not too far from there.  I believe there may be another
lister or two from the Atlanta area.  Anyway, if anyone is interested in one
or two let me know.

Can someone explain the remotes for the 20d10's?  I assume these are remotes
to adjust contrast/brightness/width/height/etc?  Are there no such controls
on the tube itself?

-E.