[rescue] Why is everyone so OSX happy?

Robert Novak rnovak at indyramp.com
Fri Apr 11 15:06:30 CDT 2003

On Fri, Apr 11, 2003 at 03:59:57PM -0400, Phil Stracchino wrote:

> This troll has clearly been picked up by the droll troll patrol!  How
> he'll have to pay the whole droll troll patrol toll ...
>
> (and if the patrol's toll collector is female, he'll be paying it to the
>  droll troll patrol toll doll!)

As someone who's on the dole but not on a doll, I'm not sure how
I feel about this. I was going to survey the list, but someone
snuck in and swiped my email message to that effect.

Yes...

A mole stole my droll troll patrol toll doll poll.

> (OK, I'll stop now.)

Me too. I hear the villagers with torches and such outside the door.

--Rob