[rescue] Re: Homemade Racks?

Brian bri at sonicboom.org
Thu Apr 10 17:17:42 CDT 2003

I'm using one of those store bought chrome wire rack lookin things, I got
a 5 shelfer for 60-70 bux at either target or costco about 2 years ago.
I later acquired what appears to be a 6 foot or so cabinet for 25 dollars,
due to .bomb implosion.

	Brian

The path to a desireable destination
is often more difficult than the path to stay where you are.