[rescue] Price estimate for used raised-floor

Paul Hortiatis ph009j at mail.rochester.edu
Thu Apr 10 12:10:50 CDT 2003

I've built racks befor not for computer equip, for sound gear. It is very
hard to make them so all the equipmnet fit right, When i do it i usualy get
the rails, which leaves very little room for error, if your plannin on using
the wood instead of rails it makes it a little easier, but won't last as
long if you take stuf in and out of it often, the wood breaks down.

Paul