[rescue] color printer recommendations?

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Thu Apr 10 11:06:02 CDT 2003

On Thu, 10 Apr 2003, Andrew Weiss wrote:

> > In fact, I'm not entirely certain that it didn't have a built-in
> > duplexer.
>
> It does... it feeds past the drum ... then sucks it back in for the
> backside, then spits it out.  Very nice design

Oh yeah!  How could I forget that?  The first time $PHB did a duplex
print, he tried to fight the printer for the output because it kept
"stealing" it. :)

It's a rather amusing process to watch, if you're not used to it.  It's
almost as if the printer is saying "Oh, shit!  Forgot to do the other
side!"

--
Jonathan Patschke  *)  Q:  What do you call the hum of a rack of Apple
Thorndale, TX      (*      XServes?