[rescue] color printer recommendations?

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Wed Apr 9 23:59:59 CDT 2003

On Thu, 10 Apr 2003, Phil Stracchino wrote:

> They msu have improved the technology since the 340 then.  The 340
> carried an explicit warning "Do NOT attempt to print double sided, you
> will cause serious damage to the printer and your warranty won't cover
> it."

I can't remember if the 860DP had that warning or not, but it did the
job well enough.  $PHB printed double-sided brochures by the score.

In fact, I'm not entirely certain that it didn't have a built-in
duplexer.

--
Jonathan Patschke  *)  Q:  What do you call the hum of a rack of Apple
Thorndale, TX      (*      XServes?