[rescue] color printer recommendations?

Robert Novak rnovak at indyramp.com
Wed Apr 9 15:27:22 CDT 2003

On Wed, Apr 09, 2003 at 02:32:08PM -0500, Jonathan C. Patschke wrote:
> On Wed, 9 Apr 2003, Robert Novak wrote:
>
> > Actually there are two different deals. One is the freecolorprinters.com
> > from xerox where you have to buy all the supplies from them. The other is
> > the one where you just get free black chunks from them no matter what.
> > The latter has been going for a couple of years now.
>
> Ooh.  Now that's a better deal.  URL?

I went to xerox.com and chose "supplies" and found:
http://www.officeprinting.xerox.com/programs/fbi/freeblackink.html

	The following printer models are eligible for Free Black Ink:

	Phaser 860 Color Printers
	Phaser 850 Color Printers
	Phaser 840 Color Printers
	Phaser 360, Phaser 350, and Phaser 340 Color Printers

	All other Xerox Phaser models are not eligible.

	Xerox provides  Free Black Ink with boxes of cyan, magenta and yellow inks. For most customers, this will be more than enough black ink.

	Additional Free Black Ink is also available in boxes of 3 sticks