[rescue] SGI Systems available

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Wed Apr 9 15:10:04 CDT 2003

Gerhard Lenerz <mail at g-lenerz.de> wrote:

> Hello Kurt and all other rescuers,
>
> Wednesday, April 9, 2003, 7:28:17 PM, you wrote:
>
> > I've lost the URL, but someone actually did testing and the XS equipped
> > R5k stomped an XZ R5k in all manner of 3D and 2D applications.  You'd
> > think it wouldn't but it does.  However, an XZ in a R4400 or R4600 Indy
> > would be rather nice.
>
>   I think you are refering to Ian Maplesons website and in particular
>   his page about the Indy
>   (<http://futuretech.mirror.vuurwerk.net/indyinfo.html>). I think he

No, that wasn't it.  It appears I've lost the URL (how convenient :) but I
do recall the comparison.  It could also be that I'm disremembering this
info - but my brain is pretty sure about it.

--
Kurt                 " Now, if you'll excuse me, I've got to flagellate
kurt at k-huhn.com        myself with a soldering iron."