[rescue] 20th Anniversary Mac available, pre-eBay..

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Tue Apr 8 13:56:22 CDT 2003

   I've gotten my 20th Anniversary Mac back up & running (as some folks
suggested, the power manager needed to be reset from having been turned
off for so long) and am about to sell it.  I'm looking for $750 shipped
(continental US).  It has a Crescendo 300MHz G3 upgrade board
installed, 64MB of RAM, and a 10GB disk.  It comes with its remote
control, both back covers, original boxes and packing
material...everything except the leather CD pouch, which I never had.
The only thing that's not great about it is the 64MB of RAM.  It has
MacOS 9 installed.

   Not having my place on Treasure Island rented out has put me in a bad
spot...so I need to sell this quickly.  If anyone here is interested,
please let me know quickly, otherwise it hits eBay.

           -Dave