[rescue] Pair of free Sun Ex000 boards

Gavin Hubbard ghub005 at xtra.co.nz
Sun Apr 6 19:48:58 CDT 2003

Hi Lads

In the start of December I purchased a pair of Sun 501-2976 Board (x2600A)
CPU/memory carrier boards with dual 501-2941 CPU's (167MHz/512kb) for $49
each (heh - it seemed like a good deal at the time). I wanted the carrier
boards.

The seller didn't want to ship out of the USA, so I paid for them and the
USA delivery costs after the auction. I was going to get someone to help
forward them to me in NZ.

I completely forgot that I'd bought them. Since these aren't worth bringing
back to New Zealand now, I'd like to give them away. Preferably to someone
who can use them.

In other words, they're free and shipping is been paid for. Contact me
off-list and I'll forward your shipping address to the EBay seller.

Regards,

Gavin

P.S. I'm still looking for a quantity (8+) of cheap X2601A boards for my
E6000. Please contact me off-list if you have any that you don't need.