[rescue] 600MP gear, etc

Curtis H. Wilbar Jr. rescue at hawkmountain.net
Fri Apr 4 22:38:44 CST 2003

I replied to this shortly after you sent it.... but I'm not sure if my
reply got out (I just upgraded my mailserver, and I did have one thing
wrong I had to tweak.... so if this is a dupe... sorry).

I'm very interested in the 150 chassis, but would require shipping.
I would obviously pay for the shipping, plus some $$ for you for taking
the time to pack and ship.

I am also interested in a 600MP memory expansion board.

I've been wanting a 150 enclosure for a while so I can play with some
VME boards I have... and the only chassis I have are 110 which simply
don't offer enough slots to do much other than run things like 4300,
4600.  I have a brande new VX/MVX graphics setup I'd like to play with,
I've got a Sun 3/470 mainboard and memory boards that I'd like to play
with.... problem is for anything like that I need more than 3 slots :-(
A 150 would be perfect.

I am in Sharon, MA (zip 02067)

-- Curt