[rescue] looking for hard drives

Curtis H. Wilbar Jr. rescue at hawkmountain.net
Wed Apr 2 14:26:03 CST 2003

Yes, but there are not 3.5" form factor :-)

I have four 23G and one 46G myself.  Although mine are the wide scsi
variety....  they are part of the Seagate Elite series.

Not high performance at all... but they hold a lot of data, and are
very reliable (I'm sure they use more power though :-) ).

-- Curt