[rescue] Q: Apple part number archive?

N. Miller vraptor at promessage.com
Wed Apr 2 12:47:30 CST 2003

Hey, guys, finally back.

I was wondering if you guys new of any Apple part number
archives out there in the wild world of the web?

I am trying to ID a Powerbook memory module and
a couple of NuBus video cards I have so I can put them
up for sale on the LEM swap list.

Also, if anyone is interested in an O^2 SGI box, Irix media,
with 2 4GB external drives, and 1 external drive case (it has
a dead 4GB disk in it; all the drives are SGI), let me know
and I'll boot it up and get the specs for you.

I'm trying to clean up the house some, and the O^2 hasn't
been turned on in months (since before I unsub'd).

I hope everyone is doing well.

Thanks--
=Nadine=

--