[rescue] ultra purchases

Stephen Sandau ssandau at bath.tmac.com
Tue Apr 1 21:40:12 CST 2003

Thanks for all the advice on Ultras. I ended up with two boxes from
eBay:
a U2 with 2x200MHz, 1x4G drives and 256M for $116 + $40 shipping
and a U1 with 167MHz, 2x2G drives and 512M for $56 + $25 shipping.

The deals were good enough that I bought two instead of the one I set
out to get.

I'll probably swap the memory around (can I do that?) and use the U1 for
a desktop at home  and use the U2 for playing around with Oracle 9i.

The memory in these is SS10/20 memory and they use SCA drives?

Looking forward to getting ahold of these early next week...

Steve