[rescue] Belkin Omniview Pro KVMs

CARL.P.HIRSCH at sargentlundy.com CARL.P.HIRSCH at sargentlundy.com
Mon Sep 30 16:07:44 CDT 2002

My experience with Belkin's KVMs is that they do PC, Sun, and even Mac ADB
connectivity just fine. I've never had good luck with getting my iBook or
IBM laptop to recognize the Omniview as a source of USB keyboard and mouse
control using Belkin's PS2-to-USB adapter though.

It looks like Belkin has revised the Omniview series to include USB in the
switch, no dongle or adapter. Has anybody tried this? I'd be interested to
hear anybody's experience with USB macs through one of these Omniview Pro 2
devices.

-carl