[rescue] The aesthetics of rescue

Skeezics Boondoggle skeezics at q7.com
Mon Sep 30 01:01:46 CDT 2002

On Sun, 29 Sep 2002 21:17:48 -0700 (PDT), vraptor at employees.org wrote:

> I haven't seen one of these.  Of the stuff I've seen, my favorite
> is the polished aluminum "shark gill" face plate on the F540
> Network Appliance CPU.

actually, the F630 had the "chrome" looking bezel - and yeah, they were
*cool*. :-)  soooo tempting when those come up on ebay...

in two days, the 900-series netapps should be officially announced
(although i've already seen plenty of leaks elsewhere, i suppose i'm a tad
squeamish about nda's and all that), and if you liked that shiny F630
bezel, you won't be disappointed!  the new ones look to be very, very
cool, and positively wicked fast...