[rescue] Goodies coming, goodies going

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 29 21:43:43 CDT 2002

--- Steve Hatle <shatle at nfldinet.com> wrote:
> All,
>
> Thanks to some horse-trading, I now have my very own SPARCstation
> Voyager. I know stuff for these guys is dear

Understatement of the year ;^)

Try Mike Nicewonger, he frequently had several in various states, and
always seemed capable of finding *yet another* if needed - I think
these were fairly popular in some branch of the US Gov't, but that is
only speculation on my part (Mike lives near Washington D.C.)

> Second would be more memory (it's got 48M) but I know this is
> composed mostly of unobtainium so I'm not holding my breath.

Good advice! (about the breath-holding)

Mine has 80 Megs (the Max.) - it was the only way I would take one, as
I knew additional RAM was "scarce"

> Lastly, to "complete the set" do I want to try to find the compact
> keyboard, or will I be happier with the Type 5 I'm running on there
> now?

Try www.ebay.com - ssinc1500 has sold them frequently for few $$ (I
bought a spare from them for around $20, IIRC) - they have none listed
at present...

Good luck!

Lionel

=====