[rescue] ANNOUNCE: SF Bay Area (California) rescue gathering

Robert Novak rnovak at indyramp.com
Sat Sep 21 19:04:13 CDT 2002

Hi all,

Our first Bay Area rescue gathering went moderately well... I'm suggesting
another one for next month. It's tentatively scheduled for 19th October
in Sunnyvale, California.

If you'd be interested in joining other rescue list members for surplus
shop wanderings and lunch, drop me a note off list to be added to the
primitive discussion list for this event.

Also, I expect to be doing a big giveaway of computer and electronics
stuff (including a couple of GE MASTR radios) next month in order to clean
out my storage spaces before moving. This will mean lots of opportunities
for increasing your junk pile at little or no cost (some items may carry a
minimal cost, but lots of 386/486/Pentium/AllInOneMac units will be free
for the carryoff). This will be pickup only... if I'm going to move them
myself, they're going to a local auction. :)

Tis all for now.

--Rob