[rescue] Sun / Linux LX50

Tim H. lists at pellucidar.net
Sat Sep 21 12:33:57 CDT 2002

On Fri, 20 Sep 2002 21:03:24 -0700 (PDT)
Lionel Peterson <lionel4287 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> And the presentation - cripes, Big Macs look like someone barfed in
> the bag, the dropped a sesame seed bun in... There was a reason the
> Big Mac used to come wrappe din paper with the cardboard ring around
> it.

You are showing your (young) age, the big mac has not been properly
presented since they quit using those wonderful syrofoam boxes that were
filling up the landfills.  And remember the McDLT, with the two
compartments to keep the hot stuff hot and the cold stuff cold?

I still prefer McD. to any other fast food chain, just because I get
quantity for little cash.  My favorite would be Arby's, but they are
even more expensive than Taco Bell.

Tim