[rescue] Sun / Linux LX50

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Fri Sep 20 15:52:10 CDT 2002

On Friday, September 20, 2002, at 04:43 PM, Patrick Giagnocavo
+1.717.201.3366 wrote:
>> Yeah, and she is stoned off her a$$ during the whole ad. I mean what
>> where
>> apple ad people thinking? Look at her eyes for crying out loud.... My
>> guess is that *she* ate her homework after a bad case of the
>> munchies.....
>>
>> :-)
>
> She is, like, toadly a product of you know, publik skool edumacation
> or um, whatever....

   Yes, well so am I.  And she's cute.

   Personally I prefer Janie Porche, though.  Much more my "type", if I
even have one.  She can "save my xmas" any time.

        -Dave

--
Dave McGuire                      "Dammit, now I wants me some
St. Petersburg, FL                  livers 'n gizzards."    -Bill