[rescue] Solaris gateway..?

Eric Webb ttlchaos at randomc.com
Sun Sep 15 11:05:13 CDT 2002

I'm currently using a Linux (ip_masq) box as a gateway between the home
network and cable.  This box is being "reassigned" and so I'm now thinking
about sticking an SS20 in there instead.  Two things:

1) I obviously need a second NIC now.  Anyone have any SBUS ether cards (fast
or slow) they want to sell/dump to save me from ebaying?

2) How do I go about doing the equivalent of ip_masq under Solaris?

BTW, wasn't there talk of creating another mailing list for these kinds of
questions?  Some would suggest geeks for this, but I hear it's way too
political/philosophical.

Thanks,
Eric