[rescue] Re: Oh my lord (Sun A5000) -> Carrier Should be Criminal Fraud

Christian J Hedemark chris at yonderway.com
Thu Sep 12 12:36:08 CDT 2002

Use the spray-in foam stuff that they insulate houses with.  Goes in as
a liquid spray, expands to fill in all spaces, and hardens into a cushy
upholstery for your kit to ship in.

Of course, if you don't wrap the computer in paper or plastic wrap
first, the foam will work its way into the vents and floppy drive slot,
etc.