[rescue] FS: two Sun 36G drives w/spud brackets

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Wed Sep 11 10:25:25 CDT 2002

I've got two Sun 36G SCA/LVD/SE SCSI drives with Sun "spud" brackets
for sale.  Barely-used; they've sat in my Ultra 60 for three or four
months.

$150/OBO (shipping included).  Email me if interested.

(I'm guesstimating on the price; i dont know what these run on the
 used market)

Bill

--
bill bradford