[rescue] Re: Oh my lord (Sun A5000) -> Carrier Should be Crim inal Fraud

rescue at sunhelp.org rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Sep 10 15:01:36 CDT 2002

This is all fine and good if it works, but the problem is that UPS/USPS/etc.
only pays the SHIPPER for damaged goods. Therefore the argument can be made
by the shpping company that by packaging something in an inferior manner and
trying to get it insured constitutes insurance fraud.

Also, with Ebay crap, it does the buyer no good if the seller is compensated
for damaged goods. It means that the seller is paid twice (and scams twice).
And yes, there is a detectable level of Ebay cynicism here.

I suppose one could issue a call ticket for an Ebay item and therefore the
buyer is the shipper.