[rescue] They're back! -> They're gone! -> They're CueCats!

rescue at sunhelp.org rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Sep 9 22:21:59 CDT 2002

> >Damn looks like I missed it :-(
> >
> >Sorry, this item has sold out!

> Looks like they've got something better on the way...

Dammit.  I missed out too.  Why does it look "like they've
got something better on the way"?  I didn't see anything
on the website that indicated more GPS stuff coming...
pointer?

OTOH, another Late Addition is on page 3:
  http://www.bgmicro.com/lmad3.htm
where they have CueCats for $7.95.  I wonder how much
they'll pay me for *my* free piece of crap CueCat that
I never got around to doing anything with...

  --Rip