[rescue] Oh my lord (Sun A5000)

Leslie Connally lesliec at theplanet.com
Mon Sep 9 21:38:01 CDT 2002

This happened to me with another guy.. I jes dont get it.. Am I some super
human brain (no.. i dont think so!) that only I understand what it takes to
ship a 100+ lb box?  But hey.. what should I expect.. noone knows where
South Dakota is either..

If its just the front and back plastic, I am told that Sun actually does
still/can/will sell the facia surrounds, and not for too much.. $20? $30?
(as opposed to Netra t1 faceplates which ALWAYS get busted, and they _dont_
sell :-(

I'll try to track down the part numbers (but just archived alot of email)

Best of luck.. S-O-R-R-Y!  I feel you pain..

Les