[rescue] IRIX/SGI opinions of O2 for graphics?

nick at snowman.net nick at snowman.net
Mon Sep 9 20:16:27 CDT 2002

Erm, cause it's an open source project, and by definition documentation
for an open source project sucks? <grin>  Seriously though, I should be
able to either answer or point you to someone who can any question about
mips linux on o2s or origins.  Indys & I2 I don't pay quite as much
attention to, but can probably point in the right direction.
	Nick