[rescue] Re: IRIX installation

Sheldon T. Hall shel at cmhcsys.com
Mon Sep 9 15:16:56 CDT 2002

OK, I think I might have it ... following a combination of hints and tips
from list members, I at least got it to read all the disks and nly report
one conflict.

So it's clattering away downstairs, requickstarting the ELF files.  While
that was going on, a young frind walked past the machine on her way
upstairs, read the screen, and asked me "why is it resquicking elves?"

Since it comes up, gets on the network (with a little help from me) and
presents a snazzy SGI login screen, it looks like those elves were properly
squicked!

Thanks a ton, everyone.

-Shel

--