[rescue] SGI Closet Cleaning

Francisco Javier Mesa-Martinez lefa at cats.ucsc.edu
Sun Sep 8 16:25:14 CDT 2002

Hello lads....

I am getting rid of a bunch of SGI boards that are taking up space, best
offer or trade for cool stuff (though I am most interested in $$ :-))

I have the following:

- R5000 cpu daughtercard for Indy, condition unknown (I don't have an indy
  to test on, but it came from a working system). [$40.00 OBO]

- Quad R10K IP board for Challenge/Onyx. 200Mhz with 1MB cache each.
  Guaranteed working. [$450.00 OBO]

- Several Memory boards for Challenge/Onyx. Populated with 512MB and 900MB
  Guaranteed working [$150.00 OBO each]

- SCSI Mezzanine board for Challenge/Onyx. [$80.00 OBO]

- Bits from Infinite Reality (GE, DG, but not RM) [$??.??]

- Fully working Onyx, with RE2 graphics, and dual R10K board. 512MB of
  RAM. 9GB hdd. Irix 6.5.16, Compilers (you'll have to license them
  though). Lightwave, Adobe photoshop/illustrator/FrameMaker, and some
  other stuff (i.e. piranha, prophet, eclipse, etc... dunno about their
  licenses). [$1,200.00 OBO]
  System is in Northern Calif. so be warned that shipping will be
  expensive, I am shipping a similar system soon so I may be able to get
  you a quote.

  If anyone is interested, I also have a loaded Onyx with Infinite Reality,
  Quad R10K, 2GB of RAM, 46GB, DAT, CDROM, Sound and FDDI boards... which
  I might also be willing to sell if anyone is interested.

Cheers.