[rescue] SparcStation 4s on eBay

Chris Hedemark chris at yonderway.com
Wed Sep 4 13:07:05 CDT 2002

I was going to check it out and saw that they set a high reserve so
didn't bother.

They would possibly have better luck breaking up this lot, and selling
it off one or two at a time on eBay to drive up fierce competition.

On Tue, 2002-09-03 at 22:16, Ian McKellar wrote:
> Hi,
>
> A friend of mine who works for a non-profit computer resource center
> (who collect used computers, donate what they can to schools and other
> non-profits, sell what they can and then send the rest for recycling)
> has some of their Suns up on eBay. I think they have a bunch more Suns
> in storage too if people are interested I can try to get a list of what
> else there is. And its for a good cause too!
>
> 4 x 110mhz, 128 mb ram, 1.05g hdd, floppy
> 2 x 110mhz, 128 mb ram, 1.05g hdd
> 1 x 110mhz, 96 mb ram, 2.1g hdd, cdrom, floppy
> 1 x 110mhz, 88 mb ram, 1.05g hdd
> 6 x 110mhz, 64 mb ram, 1.05g hdd, floppy
> 2 x 110mhz, 64 mb ram, 1.05g hdd
>
> Free delivery to anywhere within 300 miles of Los Angeles or San
> Francisco. (E-mail nick at accrc.org for details.)
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2049635501
>
> Ian
Chris Hedemark
Yonder Way Productions - Professional Videography
Hillsborough, NC
 *** $500 WEDDING VIDEOS!!! http://yonderway.com/video ***