[rescue] Possible Sun Exx00 parts bulk buy

ghub005 at xtra.co.nz ghub005 at xtra.co.nz
Tue Sep 3 00:38:59 CDT 2002

Hi Lads

I've been offered the following used Exx00 parts from a supplier in the USA. All the parts are left over from recent system upgrades:

(1)  X2601A 501-4312  CPU Memory Board
(10) X2602A 501-4882  CPU Memory Board
(40) X2550A 501-4836  250 MHz CPU
(1)  X2611A 501-4266  I/O Board
(40) X2560A 501-4363  336 MHz CPU

I need to make an offer on the lot - I'm quite keen to get the X2601A/X2602A boards (as the X2602A will support a 100Mhz bus) and either 36 x 336MHz procs or 25 x 250MHz procs (I don't have an E6000 yet but I'm working on it).

Pricing will be around 20-22USD per proc for the 250MHz, 25-28USD per proc for the 336MHz procs.

Email me off-list if you're interested in joining a bulk buy for the remaining parts.

Regards,

Gavin Hubbard