[rescue] best of times/worst of times

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Mon Oct 14 16:45:38 CDT 2002

On Monday, October 14, 2002, at 05:34 PM, James wrote:
> Fuckness. Is anyone doing well (besides MS)?

   Not here...still doing the startup thing, The Boss is doing lots of
demos for potential investors.  The response is good, so I'm very
confident we'll get funding soon, but until then I'm practically
starving.

   I'll be sunk, however, if I don't get a tenant for the apartment
(half of a duplex really) that I have for rent very, very soon.  Anyone
looking for a really nice, geek-friendly waterfront rental in St.
Petersburg?  Details upon request.

        -Dave

St. Petersburg, FL       reboot and upgrade."    -Jonathan Patschke