[rescue] Re: Solid Impact I2

Robert Novak rnovak at indyramp.com
Mon Oct 7 15:38:55 CDT 2002

On Mon, 7 Oct 2002, Shawn Wallbridge wrote:

> Enough? Are you on the right mailing list? In no real order...
>
> O2, Octane, Teal I2, U30, 2x630MP, Dual PII450, 20xSS5, 1xSS20, 1xSS10,
> 1xSS10sx, 2xDual PPro 200, Alpha 21164 600MHz (1GB ram), IPC, IPX, SS1,
> SS1+, 2xCycle5, RS6k 7011-250, Rs6k 7013-590, U1-140 (on the way).
>
> You might say I have a problem ;-)

I'd just call it a fair start. :)

I may be getting rid of a couple of my remaining Indigo2 and Indy
machines, fully functional systems with clean OS installs. Got some spare
sun4m systems (single and dual proc) and a rackmount Ultra 1 still to
unload... and I haven't even started sorting the computer room or the
porch out. :)

If anyone's interested, drop me some offline messageness.

I gotta start sorting. No way I can move with the place like it is. :)

Rob