[rescue] Video in a non E U1.

Thomas Gallaway tgallaway at comcast.net
Thu Nov 28 01:22:58 CST 2002

Hey

Uhm I tried an Rasterflex board in a non E and it would not work. Well
the rasterflex is non 3d anyway's but it's 24bit. I "heard" there is some
kind of cable that will allow you to put in sbus cards that need 2 sbus
slot's into an U1. So if it all would work out fine you should be able
to get some 3d video card up and running. I just dont know that much
about that cable and where to get it (if you find one let me know hehe)

Cja,
         Thomas