[rescue] Java Station

Mark Price mark at tqhosting.com
Wed Nov 27 10:56:39 CST 2002

If you go on google and find the Linux how-to for javastations, it will at
least tell you how to identify your javastation.  There are a few models.
I never could get mine to netboot linux or netbsd.  I tried a couple
different dhcp servers, someone told me it "might" require a true Sun
Solaris dhcp server to give it an IP, so that is something I might try
that I can't tried yet.

Mark

 On Wed, 27 Nov 2002, paul savage wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Just bought a Java Station Staion in the 611 box. I
> was told you can use one of these with a browser. Want
> to connect it to my network so the kids can surf the
> net.
> Have several Sparc 20's and a Ultra 5.
> Anyone know where I can get software to configure all
> of this. I check bodoman.com but that site is no
> longer active. Does anyone know what happened to to
> him?
>
> Any help would be greatly appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Paul