[rescue] Motorola AIX (was: Strange OS for strange machines)

Al Potter apotter at spankingnuns.com
Wed Nov 27 06:03:24 CST 2002

tgallaway at comcast.net said:
> Naja deutsch an sich ist eine einfache sprache aber versuch erst mal
> eine dialekt zu verstehen wie zum beispiel bayrisch.

I wouldn't call German simple, but then again I didn't find it difficult.
The Bavarian dialect is interesting, but NOTHING compared to schwaebish.

I lived on the border between Bayern and Baden-Wuerttemburg.  As the sole
American family in a town of about 600, I got to the point where I could
understand almost anything.

And I understand missing Munchen....   Hmmmmmm, Hefe-Weizen.....

AL