[rescue] Motorola AIX

Rico Pajarola rp_sunrescue at servium.ch
Wed Nov 27 03:35:43 CST 2002

I am really tempted to make you an offer for the PowerStack, but
shipping would be prohibitive... and I don't really have any money
to spare right now.

As for the AIX, it depends on the exact Version you have. My copy
is for PowerStack Series E, and does not work on the newer machine.
If your version supports the PowerStack II Pro 4000 (it must be
listed in the 'Hardware Supported' section of the 'Product
Description'), then I really want a copy of it (for a reasonable
compensation, of course).

--rp

btw: Interesting, how much response you can generate with a
foreign-language post... probably more than if I hat written in
English in the first place. Apologies again.